And there went October! I got most everything done, and then some: taught at create explore discover in mid-October, got a big design job I wasn't expecting, and fit in some time for friends, and laughing, and talking too.
- Jewelry - didn't get as much done as I wanted but here comes November
- Journal Covers X3 - 1 done, 2 more coming
- Get Holiday cards into Etsy shop - done and more coming
- Flower painting series - not even started (!)
- Start making contact with potential licensors - at least 3 contact this month. - 1 contact made and another going out this week
- The Money Book - started (again!)
- Incorporate #5, #6 and #8 from September back into October. THESE were the easiest bits all month long.
OK, so coming up in November, more of the same as above, plus a quick trip back east for a wedding, getting ready for some Holiday Art Fairs, and a birthday.
- Finish 2 more journal designs, and then get to the binding and producing
- Flower series
- Contact 2 licensors this month TWO!
- Finish the website (it's seriously almost done!)
I think this is enough... okay here we go down the path to November and onward to winter. I hope you all fill your Novembers with whatever you deeply and surely and truly want to fill it with, and I hope that you find deep satisfaction in any and all of it. Happy November-ing.