After doing extensive research and polling influential marketers (i.e. sending mock-ups to good friends for feedback) I have a card for my jewelry pieces. Artful Jewelry Constructions is what I'm calling my pieces, I came up with it while thinking about something completely else, so often the way things happen, and I'm really happy with it... and so, here's my card!
And so September was:
- Finish out the 2 remaining design projects over the next month and a half. - almost done!
- Make room for lots of jewelery design. - making room everyday
- Design 3 covers for journal series I want to produce on my own. - OOO need to move this to Oct.
- Start flower painting series for licensing. 12 images. Seasonal. Pen & Ink and Paint. - October
- Allow myself to re-schedule something when I am on a roll with something else. Remember to remember that going where the fire is and re-scheduleing (if possible) is where my best work is going to come from. Oh this has been my motto for the month.
- With whatever free time is left, make things that make me happy, and don't think past that. Love this one, keeping it for Oct.
- Take out The Money Book again, and do a thorough read, and thorough note taking/plan for the "new" year/financial assessment - Add to October
- Get some Long walks in this month. Many short ones, need some really long ones, we're moving this to Oct too!
And October will be:
- Journal Covers X3
- Get Holiday cards into Etsy shop
- Flower painting series
- Start making contact with potential licensors - at least 3 contact this month.
- The Money Book
- Incorporate #5, #6 and #8 from September back into October.
OK, I think I'm ready! The first "winter" storm is on it's way in from somewhere across the Pacific, and it's gray and gloomy and verging on chilly here, perfect weather to be inside and DOing. Hope you all have an amazing October.
It's the 4th quarter of 2011, and there's no time like the present, so let's do this!